Kylie did so good at her program. I was so impressed with her lines and actions!! She was a clown fish. She wore a multicolored "clown" wig. She is very much a leader, making sure everything is running smoothly or if anyone forgets their line she knows them. She could do the whole play herself!!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Clown Fish
Kylie did so good at her program. I was so impressed with her lines and actions!! She was a clown fish. She wore a multicolored "clown" wig. She is very much a leader, making sure everything is running smoothly or if anyone forgets their line she knows them. She could do the whole play herself!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Kylie, You look soooo cute! I love you!
I showed Alyssa the pics for first time and she said she misses Kylie so much!
Post a Comment