Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Adding to the list
I just wanted to add to the list of "things gone wrong while Atu's not here". I was told late notice that Kylie had her first Activity Girls activity today at 2 pm. We got all ready and went walking out the door at 1:40 pm. It was just up the road about 10 minutes, so I wasnt in a hurry. I went to start the Rodeo--my only working car-- and it WOULD NOT start! Jeez, I am on one this week. Luckily my neighbor was home and she jumped my car. I made it to the party a few minutes early:) So after I did my errands and came home, We(my neighbor and I) jumped my BMW so atleast I should have one working vehicle to take Ky to her Dental appt tomorrow.......hopefully two but atleast one;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oh poor Jess! Those kind of days suck! You're doing so good on your blog. It makes my day to see all the cool stuff you're doing and show pictures to the kids! Hang in there girl!
~*Clara*~
Post a Comment