Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Weekend



On Saturday, I noticed Oriana had grown 2 more teeth. She now has 4 up top and on bottom. I think her teeth have grown in quickly. She has 8 before she is one.



I made my first bow. Oriana was wearing red and blue today and I dont have any headbands with red or dark blue. So I decided to make one. It wasnt too bad. It was fun so I may make so more.

Kylie had her Bishops interview for her baptism today. She was so excited! The bishop said she was ready and so happy. So now I just have to figure out something to get baptised in. Our ward house doesnt have too many baptisms so we arent equiped with all the sizes for white clothing.

My baby Sommer- well she is just sommer:) Nothing new really. She is getting more talkative and stubborn. She is maturing-- getting ready to attend school and all.

1 comment:

Byrds said...

Yeah Jess! You are finally off the hook for updating!!! Josh is really excited to have a golfing buddy (he is expecting her to be pretty good by the time he ever gets to golf with her)and I'll have to have you teach me how to make those cute bows! We are glad you are surviving without Atu and the girls are doing well!