Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kylie's Birthday

Wow!! Can you believe it? Kylie has just turned 8!! We had her birthday party today at the bowling alley. She invited 8 friends and Sommer brought a friend. There were so many little kids. I was a little stressed but it was from other people not really the kids. GRANTED I am tired from being with them all!! But we survived decorating the cake and getting there on time, dressed, and ready! We had a good time and might have to do it next month--hopefully, I can talk Sommer into something else;) Anyways Ky was so excited when i brought her gift in....Golf Clubs....I almost was knocked over, she was so thankful to us for them. It was cute--along with annoying because she was jumping up and down thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!! Now she has her own and Sommer has a little Iron too. So back to turning 8. I have been thinking about her baptism a lot lately but I dont think it quite hit until the bishop called to wish Ky "happy birthday" and me to ok the baptism date. WOW!! We have it set for the Saturday after Atu gets back and Grandpa Jim gets in. Coming up quick!! She is excited though. She has an appt with the Bishop on Sunday for her interview.

No comments: